ASHOP IS HIRING - PROJECT COORDINATOR
POSITION TYPE: 5-month contract to start (with possibility of permanency)
ASHOP is currently looking for a Project Coordinator who can manage a project from initiation to completion. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Operations Director and Artists to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timelines and budgets for projects.
The candidate needs to have the skills and experience of coordinating projects with multiple different departments / clients and can work with multiple people efficiently under a lot of pressure. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like project scheduling, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling client queries.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating projects from inception to completion
- have the materials and resources to meet project milestonesEnsuring that relevant project information is captured and analyzed and that all team members
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Create and maintain detailed project documentation and records
- Create and control project schedules
- Track, analyze and communicate project risks and opportunities
- Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency
- Timely communications with clients
- Gathering materials, setting up projects making sure everything is in place for production to start
- Onsite management if necessary of all project assigned to you
- Keeping in close contact with key project members and decision makers
- Constantly seek to make genuine connections with our clients and partners
- Assisting and supporting the Operations Director in their daily duties to eliminate blockers
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- A passion and understanding of the art industry
- An understanding and for what a high quality production value look like
- Leadership, analytical, and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Experience with Google suite and Microsoft Office
- Must be bilingual with excellent oral and written in French and English
- Must have valid drivers licence ( vehicle is a plus )
- Valid passport is a plus
Please Forward your CV and a few words as to why you are the candidate we are looking for to Info@ashop.ca with ASHOP PROJECT COORDINATOR as the subject.